Welcome to Cuba’s Best – your single source for everything that is simply the best in Cuba. We focus on the best places to stay, the best things to eat, the best things to drink – and it’s all about Cuba. So there’s the best transport to take, the best attractions to visit, the best tours to take.
We love Cuba and all things Cuban and hope you do too.
Join more than 1500 of our readers who share their experiences in planning, exploring, and visiting Cuba. Our weekly update gives you the latest news from Cuba for visitors – from places to eat, fabulous Casa Particulars, what’s happening with the currency, Viazul Buses, and more! Click Here and Sign Up!
Getting to Cuba
- In 2022 there is only one airline that flies direct from the UK to Cuba – check the Manchester to Varadero flights from TUI here.
Preplanned Cuba Itineraries using the Viazul Bus!
- 1 day in Havana Itinerary
- 48 hours in Havana Itinerary
- 7 days in Cuba – Colonial Route
- A Cuban Revolution Itinerary
- More Cuban Itineraries
To make your life easier we’ve gathered the entire Viazul Bus Timetable and prices – and will send it to you in an easy-to-read format. Click Here to get your copy.
The Essentials of Travelling to Cuba
At Cuba’s Best we cover everything you need to know to get the best from a trip to Cuba. Some of the key information that you need before your trip are:
- A checklist of what you need to travel to Cuba – read the article here – get it sent to you here.
- A packing list for Cuba – What to Bring to Cuba
- Covid-19 restrictions in place in Cuba
- You will need a Tourist Card to enter Cuba – we recommend EasyTouristCard
- Cuba Travel Insurance and Medical Insurance for Cuba
- What power adapter do you need for Cuba?
- How to get Wifi in Cuba
- Be sure to get Cuba’s Best VPN before you set off
- Everything you need to know about Casa Particulars in Cuba
- The 2022 guide to Cuban Currency and Cuban Money
- Tipping in Cuba – an etiquette guide
Transport in Cuba
- The essential guide to Transportation in Cuba
- The Ultimate Viazul Guide to Cuba
- How to go from Havana to Varadero
- How to go from Havana to Vinales
- How to go from Matanzas to Havana
- How to go from Varadero to Trinidad
- The 2022 Car Rental Guide to Cuba
Unique Activities to Do in Cuba
Cuba is an amazing and unique place to visit. There is quite literally no place like it in the world. And that means there are some unique things that you can do.
- Iconic Cuba – What you MUST do in Cuba
- Like see the historic area of the Bay of Pigs underwater – by Diving the Bay of Pigs
- What to expect in a Classic Car Tour in Cuba
All About the Best of Cuba
If you’re new to Cuba then you might want to check some of our introductory content
- The Ultimate Guide to your Cuba Travel Checklist
- What to Expect When Arriving at Havana Airport
- A reading list of books on Cuba
- Experiencing International Workers Day in Havana Cuba
Making it Easy to Explore Cuba’s Best
There has never been a better time to plan your trip to Cuba. And here at Cuba’s Best, we’re here to make that planning and exploration easy. We’ve got content on the best attractions in Cuba, the best places to stay in Cuba, and what you absolutely have to eat while you’re here in Cuba – plus where you buy it to enjoy it at home!
- The Best Things to do in Havana
- The Best Things to do in Trinidad
- The Best Things to do in Varadero
- What you should see in Vinales
- What to see in Baracoa, Cuba
- The Best Things to Do in Holguin, Cuba
- What to do in Camaguey
- Things to do in Sancti Spiritus, Cuba
- Things to do in Santa Clara, Cuba
- Things to do in Santiago de Cuba
Eat and Drink Your Way Around Cuba with Our Gastronomy Guides to Cuba
Want to learn more about the food and drink of Cuba? Our guides to cocktails, drinks, recipes and the best places to eat in Cuba are here.
- The Best Cuban Cocktails – recipes, history, and myths
- Cuban cuisine and dishes you must know (and how to cook them!)
- Drinking water in Cuba
Find out more about Cuba’s Best
Want to know who we are? And why we’re writing about Cuba? And how our love affair with this glorious country has been going on for some time now? Then head on over and find out about us or contact us here.